Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Mary Baldwin University Financial Aid Portal. You must have a financial aid record already established at Mary Baldwin University in order to use this system. Please read each screen carefully. From the Financial Aid Portal, you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application (FAFSA)
- Accept/Decline your financial aid awards
- Click on the link provided for all documents still outstanding, complete the documents and send them to our office for review
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
If you are looking for information regarding your Student Bill, grades, etc., this information is in your MyMBU account at mymbu.marybaldwin.edu
Log In Instructions
- Enter your Financial Aid Portal Login provided to you in a previous email or mailing.
- If this is the first time you are using the online system, select First Time User (below the submit button) and follow the directions to create a Password.
- Your Password must be at least nine (9) characters long and must include upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters (!@#$%&*).
- You will need your MBU ID number to access the system.
- Once you have created your password and security questions, you’ll be able to log in using your Portal Login that we have provided you and the Password you created.
- If you are having trouble logging in, 3 failed attempts will lock you out of the Portal. BEFORE your 3rd attempt, click on 'Forgot PASSWORD' and proceed to creating a new PASSWORD. If you do get locked out of your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to have your account unlocked. Be sure to include your name and MBU ID number in your email.
- You will need to create a new PASSWORD every 120 days – a reminder notification will appear 10 days before the expiration date.