Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Mary Baldwin University Financial Aid Portal. You must have a financial aid record already established at Mary Baldwin University in order to use this system. Please read each screen carefully. From the Financial Aid Portal, you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application (FAFSA)
- Accept/Decline your financial aid awards
- Click on the link provided for all documents still outstanding, complete the documents and send them to our office for review
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
For a tutorial of the Financial Aid Portal, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
If you are looking for information regarding your Student Bill, grades, etc., this information is in your MyMBU account at mymbu.marybaldwin.edu
To submit a form, please click here. Please name the form using your last name, followed by your first name and ID number. Example: Baldwin, Mary Julia 123456789. The file format needs to be in .pdf or .jpg formatting. Please DO NOT email sensitive information directly to the financial aid office.
Log In Instructions
- Enter your Financial Aid Portal Login provided to you in a previous email or mailing.
- If this is the first time you are using the online system, select First Time User (below the submit button) and follow the directions to create a Password.
- Your Password must be at least nine (9) characters long and must include upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters (!@#$%&*).
- You will need your MBU ID number to access the system.
- Once you have created your password and security questions, you’ll be able to log in using your Portal Login that we have provided you and the Password you created.
- If you are having trouble logging in, 3 failed attempts will lock you out of the Portal. BEFORE your 3rd attempt, click on 'Forgot PASSWORD' and proceed to creating a new PASSWORD. If you do get locked out of your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to have your account unlocked. Be sure to include your name and MBU ID number in your email.
- You will need to create a new PASSWORD every 120 days – a reminder notification will appear 10 days before the expiration date.